While our default online application does not support international clients, we do have the ability to complete a sale for someone outside of Australia with the following documents to be posted to our offices. The registered name on the share registry needs to match the bank account name exactly and there is an additional fee for an international bank transfer:
- ID requirements for any individual current residing overseas (whether Australian or a foreign citizen):
- Original certified copy of passport and
- Original certified copy of driver license or national ID card (please ensure date of certification is included)
If (b) does not include residential address, a utility bill dates within 3 months showing the full name and address must be submitted. All ID documents in a language other than English will need to be translated by a NAATI recognised translator. Certification must be within 3 months and approved certified outside Australia are:
- Justice of the Peace
- Notary Public
- Australian Consular Officer or Australia Diplomatic Officer (within the meaning of the Consular Fees Act of 1955)
- Officer with, or authorised representative of, a holder of an Australian financial services license, having two or more years of continuous service with one or more licensee.
- Officer with, or a credit representative of, a holder of an Australia credit license, having two or more years of continuous service with one or more licensees.
- Bank statement dated within the last 3 months. Australian or overseas account provided it is the same name(s) as the shareholder(s). For overseas accounts, the IBAN, SWIFT, and Bank Address fields on the one-off sale form are mandatory.
- Holdings statement from the share registry or company dated within the last 3 months.
- Filled in one-off sale form completed and signed (to get this form you will need to contact us at [email protected]